Donate to Family Promise Lubbock
Family Promise is able to accept your donations online via PayPal, by a monthly bank draft or by sending us a check. If you would like to set up a monthly bank draft, please contact the Family Promise office at806-744-5035. Bank drafts are convenient and secure, and help Family Promise with a predictable monthly donation.
All donations to Family Promise are tax-deductible. Family Promise of Lubbock is a 501 (C) 3 non-profit organization.
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
1. To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
9. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
10. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
The text of this statement in its entirety was developed by the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP).
Donations by check
Please mail checks to:
Family Promise of Lubbock, Inc.
P.O. Box 1258
Lubbock, TX 79408
Donate Online Now
Donations online through PayPal are fast and secure. With PayPal you can make an electronic payment with your existing PayPal account or by credit card even if you don't have a PayPal account. Click the button below to get started. Clicking the button will take you to the PayPal site to complete your donation.